South Philadelphia Fire Rewire

A long-time Lauterborn Electric customer called us out to his home on famous 2 street where the mummers strut at night on New Year’s Day.  He had a lithium battery explode in one of his bedrooms that led to a fire.  The fire department came and put the fire out, which left him with a lot of smoke and water damage.  Once he opened up the walls, he knew he needed new wiring installed.  Lauterborn Electric rewired the areas affected; two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the living room to the latest codes. The rooms had switched outlets before the fire. Recessed lighting and ceiling fans were added post fire. That was something the customer had always wanted to have done and with the walls and ceilings being open, it was the perfect time to do it.  This also included adding smoke detectors throughout the house. The customer said the only reason the house did not have more damage was because of a hallway and a bedroom smoke detector installed by Lauterborn Electric when he had an addition installed four years ago.   For all your Electrical needs contact your Philadelphia Licensed Electricians Lauterborn Electric. Click Images to Enlarge.