We were recently called to a retail store to correct an issue with an overloaded circuit that was tripping a breaker. When we arrived we found the overloaded circuit was only half of the story. A coffee maker, mini fridge and cable box were plugged in with the help of an extension cord that was being run over the top of a doorway. There was also a mess of cords that created a tripping hazard. The solution was simple. We installed a new outlet powered by a dedicated circuit in a place where no more extension cords would be necessary. For all of your electrical needs contact you licensed electrician Lauterborn Electric. Click Images to Enlarge.