Another electrical emergency led Lauterborn Electric to the Manayunk section of the city of Philadelphia. The customer informed us that they had lost half of their home’s electric. When we arrived we immediately discovered the problem. The pictures show the root of the problem. The panel was severely corroded and oxidized caused by water entering from the frayed main service cable line. We recommended a new 100 AMP service. The pictures show the finished product. The cable was sleeved in PVC piping for protection and a new 30 circuit panel was installed to allow for future wiring. For all your electrical needs contact your Licensed Philadelphia Electrician Lauterborn Electric. Click Images to Enlarge.