Several months ago we posted an article on a West Philadelphia home that caught fire as a result of overused and outdated wiring. The original wiring, knob and tube, was dangerously overextended with lamp cords to the point of failure. Lauterborn Electric just finished rewiring this home to bring it up to all the latest electrical codes. Arc Fault breakers, tamper resistant and GFCI receptacles were installed to meet new codes. Hard wired smoke detectors were also installed in all the bedrooms and on every level. Here are some pictures of the ceilings fans, lights and other work done by Lauterborn Electric in this home. If you’re looking for a free estimate contact your licensed Philadelphia electricians, Lauterborn Electric. Click images to enlarge.