The images on the bottom left show situations where unlicensed electricians tried to add circuits to already overextend main electrical panels.
1. To apply to become a licensed electrical contractor in Philadelphia you must have worked in the electrical field for a specified amount of time.
2. You must take an exam in all aspects of the NEC (National Electrical Codes) and pass.
3. You must be insured in order to secure your license.
4. You must renew your license annually and be in good standing with the City of Brotherly Love.
5. You must be licensed to be able to secure an electrical permit.
6. Continuing education in the electrical field is required as a condition to maintain your license.
7. The state of Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General requires home improvement contractors to be licensed, insured, and registered.
8. An unlicensed electrician cannot provide you, the consumer, the same expertise and assurance that the work will be done properly and to all electrical codes.
9. We at Lauterborn Electric are also affiliated with highly respected and accredited organizations such as The EAP (Electrical Association of Philadelphia) and The IAEI (International Association of Electrical Inspectors)
10. We at Lauterborn Electric are a family owned and operated business which stakes its name on customer satisfaction.
Contact your licensed electrical contractor Lauterborn Electric for all of your electrical needs.