Skip to content

Extension cord leads to electrical fire

by Lauterborn Electric on January 25th, 2013

Lauterborn Electric was recently called out to the West Philadelphia section of the city of Philadelphia to provide an estimate to rewire a property that had an electrical fire. When we arrived at the property we found numerous extension cords and over extended knob and tube wiring with multiple code violations throughout. The images below show some of the violations we found.

Luckily no one was injured during this event and only property was damaged which can always be replaced. For a safety electrical evaluation contact your licensed electrician Lauterborn Electric.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Note: XHTML is allowed. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS